An event to display
your American cars
your pre 1978 Holden cars, Falcon cars or Valiant cars.
Sorry guys – no Toranas, Cortinas or Gallants.
Scroll down for the Guidelines.
No caravans this year. Look out for next year!
Memorial Park, The Entrance, NSW
27- 29 October 2017
(opens in a new tab)
Visit the main Chromefest website > (opens in a new tab)
Guidelines for Show & Shine Entrants
The Show & Shine held by Californian Cruisin’ Inc is open to the following types of vehicles:
- American cars (including Classics, Customs, Muscle Cars) up to present; excluded are those that can be bought at an Australian dealership.
- Hot Rods as to ASRF standards Permit No. for 2017 is T17-9
- Holden, Falcon & Valiant Cars up to 31st December 1978 only.
- Special interest vehicles
- Rebodied vehicles cars using a post 1949 chassis with a pre 1949 body.
- Commercial vehicles which broadly fall into the above criteria.
Californian Cruisin’ Inc reserves the rights to refuse admittance to vehicles which in their mind do not meet these criteria.