An event to display
your American cars
your pre 1978 Holden cars, Falcon cars or Valiant cars.
Sorry guys – no Toranas, Cortinas or Gallants.
Scroll down for the Guidelines.
Yes, retro caravans this year. Look out for more info!
Memorial Park, The Entrance, NSW
25 – 27 October 2019
Guidelines for Show & Shine Entrants
The Show & Shine held by Californian Cruisin’ Inc is open to the following types of vehicles:
- American cars (including Classics, Customs, Muscle Cars) up to present; excluded are those that can be bought at an Australian dealership.
- Hot Rods as to ASRF standards Permit No. for 2019 is T19-
- Holden cars, Falcon cars & Valiant Cars up to 31st December 1978 only.
- Special interest vehicles ( To enquire about special interest vehicle ring the Co-Ordinator, Janet, 0429508355)
- Rebodied vehicles cars using a post 1949 chassis with a pre 1949 body.
- Commercial vehicles which broadly fall into the above criteria.
Californian Cruisin’ Inc reserves the rights to refuse admittance to vehicles which in their mind do not meet these criteria.
Please remember: No vehicles can leave their area before the designated time for that area (Council regulations).